Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things to Do

Listening to one of my girlfriend's favorite songs "between the cracks" by John Mark McMillan. She thought it was really powerful and showed me the lyrics one Sunday morning on the way to church. I don't remember how I responded, but anything she says and feels is beautiful, and she needs to know.

God hear my prayer. Faithful I shall be. You wake me up, you let me breathe, you tell me who I am and speak life into my mouth, that I might speak. Holy Lord, may my words be touched again by you, that I would not live an idol life, in the name of Jesus.

To pick myself up again is to pick up my life and see the purpose, allow it to sink in God.
Today God was like take initiative and write a to-do list. This is what I wrote:
- Pick up dirty clothes, hang clean ones (where should I wash clothes?)
- Fix car (clean)
- Tail lights
- Door lock
- Stereo
- Exhaust
- Clean Kitchen
- Organize guestroom, set up desk
- Make check list for school and week
- study (owl, tests)
- Chiropractic transcript
- Finish Practicum
- Put TV's on craigslist
- Check Finance checklist
- Make Grocery list
- Seek hard after Him

I miss her, I want her back now. you must wait. What about this weekend? What about seeing her family? I want to go. wait. you must wait. both must heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment