Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30th, 2011

To choose to speak with an open heart, a controlled mind, and a free will is to shower rain, sparkling like diamonds, on a thirsty soul. May every word I speak be truly touched by the Father. Amen.

I’m wanting to fight for you. I put myself in this position because I am ready to fight, and then I lose you, and then I fight for you. This is not fair for you, I realize. I realize I’m striking out over and over with you. You must forgive me. I wanted to explain that I was emotional, that I truly had not processed all that I said, but I’m afraid your wounds have become too deep for my apologies, so the Father must heal. He must heal me. He must heal us. Hear my words, Darling, I do burn for you. I do lie sleepless. You over and over again, catch my attention. My thoughts for this morning, and all I can say right now, is that love is a choice. It always has been, and God is in me. It is for me to understand His ways, and I must. For the enemy is like a roaring lion, trying to devour my very soul, and I am fighting back. I will write again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment