Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Random Thought Bubbles

I thought I might just let you in the "know" of thoughts skipping through the river of information flowing through my brain. I think and believe that I would make a great principal. Just saying. Like the principal of a high school. I think I could really change some of the really bad kids' lives. I feel like if a kid was sent to my office. I wouldn't just punish him like a dog or send him away with a pink slip. I may just take that kid out to lunch and disciple him a little. Just thought of it...

This guy knows what I'm talking about

2 comments:

  1. I fully agree. I think you would be great at anything you do that involves helping and disciple-ing kids.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your aunt just commented on your beautiful wife's post, so she didn't want to leave you out. I think your chosen path is way easier than being a school principal. The principal is very important in a school, but has remarkably little time to actually work with kids. There is more administrivia than you can imagine. And you generally have to teach and be an assistant principal first (a thankless job if ever there was one). All that being said, you are a gifted people person and you will do well in whatever job you have that involves relating to people. You do and will touch their lives with your positive energy.

    ReplyDelete