Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hope Lord. I Hope in you. I hope in your goodness, in your mercy. I hope Lord for a revived spirit, a renewed heart; I hope. I believe Lord. I believe you are here. That you will help me, guide me. Take away distractions, take away vain ideas, take away reason God. May I love. May I love as you love: unguarded, unshaken, unfailing, unrestricted. May I see as you see. New eyes, let me be, as you see me, let me see as you see. May I never fear again. Only you will I fear, and therefore understand, that you have set my feet upon a rock. That you have made me a strong tower. Never will I be shaken. Never will I stop giving. Never will I reserve my love, but rather may it be poured out as you were poured out for me. I love you Father. Shake me. Shake me like a hurricane shakes a tree. Awake my soul, let faith arise again, I believe. I believe. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment